League Deadline: Friday, March 18th
League Starts: Wednesday, April 20th 2016 at 7:00pm (tentative start)
Season: 6 weeks regular + 1 week playoffs
Team Format: 6 vs 6 Co-Ed
Team Size: Can consist of up to 9 players
16912 North IH-35
Austin, T 78728
All members must be 21 years or older to join!
Check back in March for registration signup!
There is a competitive side
and social side
for Tuesday's 4.
- All skill levels are welcome to join for social. Calls will not be as strict.
- Competitive side will have refs calling doubles, lifts, open palm push and tip, and touching the net. The sets will be called more strictly.
Whether you're competitive or social, it will still be a great experience playing volleyball, enjoying a drink at the bar, and hanging out at the new Hanovers!
We will place you on a team if you signup individual.
must be on the court at all times with a maximum of 4 total players on the court. Subs are allowed, playoffs will require players signed up on your roster.
If you sign up as an individual you will be placed on a team with other fun people! If you don't have enough to form a team but want to be with one or more friends then just list them in the box when registering.
Team of 6: $264
Team of 7: $294
Team of 8: $320
Team of 9: $342 ($38/person)
signup with at least 2 girls
and there needs to be 2 girls on the court at all time. You may have a maximum of 9 registered per team.
Note: Some people may notice that registering using a phone doesn't work, please try signing up on a computer if it says registration closed/unavailable. Thanks!
What does registration include?
- League T-Shirt
- Meeting fun new people and hanging out at the new bar!
- Happy hour all night, including well, pitchers, tall boy Bud Light and Miller Lite beers!
- Playoffs winner gets cash and bar tab!