Chill Spikes Blind Draw 4s Sand Volleyball Tournament
When: January 16, 2022
Where: Austin Sports Center (Cedar Park location)
Team Format: Blind Draw Co-ed 4 vs 4. Random number will be drawn at check-in to determine teams.
Check in: 9:00 AM - 9:30 AM
Time: 9:00 AM- 5:30 PM
Registration Fee: $40/person (BYOB)
Options to register:
1) Click the Register Here button at the top of the page to register online,
2) Pay via venmo (ACESinTexas)
3) PayPal (paypal.me/acesintexas)
Please include the following information in the note of your payment for Venmo/PayPal:
- Full Name
- Tournament date
- Email address
- Phone number
- Level of play (Rec, B, BB, A/AA)
You'll receive an email with the details.
Max signup: 96 people
1st place team - up to $800 worth of cash and merchandise (prize varies based on players signed up)
2nd place team - cash/merchandise
Food vendors will be onsite and you're welcome to BYOB (please clean up after yourself and no glass bottles).
- You will play every team in your pool to 21, cap 23.
- Finals will be best of 3, game to 21 and third game to 15 (if time permits) otherwise game to 25 (no cap).
- Doubles rules (but block doesn't count as a touch).
- No open hands dinks, you either have to knuckle, close fist, or have fingers together.
- Doubles will be called.
- No open hand receive (unless hard-driven hit).
Note: both hands have to be on top of each other or closed together, unless the set is clean. Hands can't be side to side.
- Only 1 serve attempt allowed (can't catch the ball after release and try again).
- Each team will be responsible to ref games according to schedule.
- Please be on time or your spot will be given to someone on the wait list.
- Timers will be in all the courts to keep games going.