ACES Spikes Blind Draw 4s Sand Volleyball Tournament
When: November 28, 2021
Where: Austin Sports Center (Cedar Park location)
Team Format: Blind Draw Co-ed 4 vs 4
Check in: 9:00 AM - 9:30 AM
Time: 9:00 AM- 5:30 PM
Registration Fee: $40/person (BYOB)
Donation (optional): Please bring canned food to give to a local food bank!
Options to register:
1) Click the Register Here button at the top of the page to register online,
2) Pay via venmo (ACESinTexas)
3) PayPal (paypal.me/acesintexas)
Please include the following information in the note of your payment for Venmo/PayPal:
- Full Name
- Tournament date
- Email address
- Phone number
- Level of play (Rec, B, BB, A/AA)
You'll receive an email with the details.
Max signup: 96 people
1st place team - up to $800 worth of cash and merchandise (prize varies based on players signed up)
2nd place team - cash/merchandise
We are excited to host our tourney in some of the best courts in Austin area!
We will have a box for players to donate canned food to give to a local food bank! Let's help the community 🙂
Come enjoy a great time and make new friends!
Food vendors will be onsite and you're welcome to bring your own beverage (please clean up after yourself and no bottles).
Let's all hangout and have a blast. You'll get a chance to win up to $800 worth of cash and merchandise.
All skill levels are welcome and you will draw a number during check-in!
- You will play every team in your pool to 21, cap 23.
- Finals will be best of 3, game to 21 and third game to 15 (if time permits) otherwise game to 25 (no cap).
- Doubles rules (but block doesn't count as a touch).
- No open hands dinks, you either have to knuckle, close fist, or have fingers together.
- Doubles will be called.
- No open hand receive (unless hard-driven hit).
Note: both hands have to be on top of each other or closed together, unless the set is clean. Hands can't be side to side.
- Only 1 serve attempt allowed (can't catch the ball after release and try again).
- Each team will be responsible to ref games according to schedule.
- Please be on time or your spot will be given to someone on the wait list.
- Timers will be in all the courts to keep games going.
BYOB - The venue does not serve alcohol, but you can bring your own (no glass). Food vendors will be available and TV's will be on.